Our Admissions staff will work with you and/or family members to make the process as easy and quick as possible.
Understanding payments, as well as arranging your stay in treatment can be confusing and overwhelming at times, but our Admissions Coordinators are here to help through the entire process and make it as organized and stress-free as possible.
- Call Olympus Recovery at (866) 305-7134
- An Admissions Coordinator will explain and review the treatment program.
- Payment options are discussed
- A screening appointment is set up. (This appointment usually lasts 15-20 minutes.)
- Make sure to review our What to Bring List, if you have any questions please give us a call (866) 305-7134.
- Transportation to our facility from the airport (if you are flying) and a check-in date are arranged. Our Admissions Coordinators will help you with securing transportation and arrange for pickup, etc.
- Once you arrive at Olympus you will fill out intake paperwork and forms.
- Inaugural Cash Pay Rates Available
Initial Call Information
- Be sure to have your personal information when you call in.
- You will also need to provide some private information for a clinical assessment. (866) 305-7134
Click Here to view What to Bring